Consultation is by appointment. Appointments can be booked by calling the Practice on 03 9061 9195 or by booking online. Please ensure you enter your details correctly to match with the Practice appointment book.
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, COLD, SORE THROAT, OR OTHER FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE, KINDLY CALL THE PRACTICE
We endeavour to see patients on time every time, but can sometimes run a bit late, dependent on the complexity of the patient that is being seen. Our reception staff will let you know if the doctor is running late. Our standard appointments are 15 minutes.
Booking a long appointment is important for complex health matters, health assessments, mental health plans, counselling, workers compensation, driver’s licence or insurance medicals. If you require a long appointment, please let reception staff know when booking your appointment.
• If for any reason you are unable to keep an appointment and wish to cancel or are running late, kindly give us a call.
• If there will be more than one person seeing the doctor, kindly inform reception when making the appointment.
• New patients, please arrive with your Medicare card in hand, 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the patient registration form.
Be Prepared for your Appointment:
Here are a few tips to get the most out of a visit to your doctor:
- Think about, and write down, the questions you want to ask before your visit
- Consider the need for a longer consultation
- Consider taking a family member or friend with you as another set of ears
- Ask your doctor or health professional to explain any information that you did not understand
- Feel free to ask questions, especially about the benefits, side effects and costs of treatments
- Tell your doctor or health professional if you need time to think or to discuss something with family members
- Write down any important information or instructions that you are given
After Hours Care
Please call 000 if you are experiencing difficulty breathing, chest pain, collapse, allergic reaction, major injury/burns, bleeding, limb weakness or numbness, severely unwell children.
To seek after hours care or request a home visit when our practice is closed, please call Doctor Doctor 13 26 60