Where to get vaccinated:
In line with the advice of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI):
- the Pfizer vaccine will be offered to people under 60 years of age
- the AstraZeneca vaccine will be offered to people aged 60 years and over
- if you are aged 40 years or older you are currently eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine you need to book an appointment by calling 1800 675 398.
- if you need an interpreter, call the Victoria Coronavirus Hotline 1800 675 398 and press 0.
- For more information: www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
After Hours Care
Please call 000 if you are experiencing difficulty breathing, chest pain, collapse, allergic reaction, major injury/burns, bleeding, limb weakness or numbness, severely unwell children.
To seek after hours care or request a home visit when our practice is closed, please call Doctor Doctor 13 26 60